Subject:Re: Snowy Owl at the airport (Henn cty)
From:linda whyte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:47:14 -0600

Thanks, Diane--I hope it's in good shape and stays out of trouble. But
chances are, the outfit hired by MAC to trap and re-locate them will have
removed it before long---at least before the CBC count on the 17th.
Linda Whyte

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Diane Gulbrandson <dmgulbrand@earthlink.net