Subject:tufted titmouse query
From:Betsy Beneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Nov 2011 08:06:05 -0700

O.K. - so, AFTER I asked the question, I went to our AWESOME mou web site and looked at titmouse information there in the occurrence maps.  As usual, our crack team of web folks have excellent info which partly answers my question.  Looking at the seasonal sightings, I'm going to assume the bird wanders - and I'll be keeping an eye out!

Betsy