Subject:Re: Use of the listserv for personal debate
From:Thomas Maiello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Nov 2011 17:39:58 -0500

Thank you Sarah. It is sad to see this venue and valuable sharing disintegrate into folks just needing to be right.

For the record, you are all right. Everyone of you. Every opinion is valid. Sharing it is appreciated and valued. If we could just cut it a little shorter, we could bypass the ugly stuff and just be a caring, supportive, informative, educational, and loving group of passionate birders.

It is actually painful to see these listserve conversations turn ugly.

Let's go birding!

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN