Subject:wow...had enough
From:Michael Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Nov 2011 18:35:49 -0700

i made a simple damn requst and all hell breaks loose and there are people in here who do not read what iam saying. i ask folks to refrain from sharing exact owl locations and some took that requst and think iam asking not to share all bird sightings,locations and information. lol did i say all that? now michelle posted a personal reply to all and iam sure paul kammen is not to far in sharing my replies i made to him! when i said i lost in people or in this case birders this is what i mean. so u guys can forget about my request and go ahead and share everything relating to birds even your owl locations. i do not need or care about this listserve..i do not want any part of it. because folks like michelle and paul and few others just dont get it. good birding for the last time on this idiotic listserv.