Subject:Re: tufted titmouse in MN
From:Jim Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Nov 2011 10:07:54 -0500

A quick review of the MOU database shows 4 reports this fall (all South) 10
reports statewide this summer (9 South), 21 sightings this spring (all
South).

All reports except one are from the metro area and to the South and East.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Saint Paul's Westside
----
One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and
Nature shall not be broken. -* Leo Tolstoy*

A well governed appetite is the greater part of liberty. - *Lucius Annaeus
Seneca*
---

-