Subject:Re: wow...had enough
From:Bill Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Nov 2011 23:51:54 -0500

Whatever my part in this divergence from whatever folks think this listserv is about, I've learned a great deal over the years from Michael and others, and re-evaluated my own practices in observing birds. I think that some of what I've done in seeking out bird observations over the years has certainly bordered on harassment and I'm grateful for the perspective offered by many here that made it possible for me to examine these actions through the light of their experience and become a better birder because of it.

I don't really see that anyone has crossed any line and remain grateful for the exchanges that have occurred here and the participation of all of you.

Thanks,

Bill Kahn, who has only observed a few pigeons, Ring-billed and Herring Gulls in parking lots of MSP lately, along with the usual suspects around my house.
Minneapolis