Subject:Re: The Red-Headed Woodpeckers of Nerstrand-Big Woods State Park
From:Fr. Paul Kammen
Date:Sun, 6 Nov 2011 09:47:47 -0600

On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 23:54:01 -0500, Steve Weston <sweston2@COMCAST.NET>

>Actually the largest concentration of Red-headed Woodpeckers in the
>state is at Cedar Creek Natural History Area in northern Anoka County.

Thank you, I'll head there tomorrow - just one question, how do I get there? I did
see that it was up 65, and here's what I found doing a google search:

I'm a bit directionally challenged - so when I get there are there specific spots
where one goes? Thank you so much for the feedback - I think this will be a
better option than driving down to Northfield, hopefully I can find one, they are a
striking bird.

Fr. Paul