Subject:[mou-net] Townsend's Solitaire Western Henn Co
From:Robin LaFortune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 27 Dec 2011 09:15:42 -0700

I found a Townsend's Solitaire on Sun and Mon at Lake Rebecca Park Reserve near Delano.  This was the same area that I found a Solitaire twice on 2 separate years(but not last year).  The location is directly east of Rattail Lake, south of the hiking trail and west of  Co Rd 92. I can't give very good directions as I was walking off trail thru the pines close to 92 and south of the hiking trail

Also in the area, I flushed a GHO and saw a couple of Brown Creepers and Red-breasted Nuthatches.  No winter finches, and otherwise pretty quiet.

Robin LaFortune
Delano, MN