Subject:[mou-net] A Harrier, Snowy Owl and Brown Creeper
From:Heidi Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:01:56 -0700

I spotted a male Northern Harrier feeding on a rodent late this afternoon
on the berm of the Agassiz Valley flood control impoundment on 190th St. at
270th Ave NW in Warren.  We've had a Brown Creeper on the black willows
near feeders at the Audubon Center all week and we are still seeing lots of
Rough-legged Hawks in local CRP lands.  Only one Snowy Owl report - east of
Crookston on Hwy 2 near Sherack.

--
Heidi Hughes
Agassiz Audubon Society

218.745.5663

http://AgassizAudubon.blogspot.com
http://OnLakeAgassiz.blogspot.com

Visit the Audubon Center of the Red River Valley
  & Omdahl Arboretum!