Subject:[mou-net] Wadena Golden Eagle
From:Malcolm Gold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:24:19 -0700

While visiting my in-laws this week my wife and I have taken the
opportunity to get out and explore with kids enjoying their time with
grandparents.  Our winter highlights include the following along with
expected birds.

6 Rough-legged Hawks & 3 Male Northern Harriers (along HWY 71 and County 66
north of Wadena)
1 Golden Eagle (Flying north along 71 north of Wadena)
12 Common Redpolls (Kent Sheer's private park behind Kals Kars)

- Malcolm Gold (Winona MN)