Subject:[mou-net] Cass County Snowy Owl
From:Andrew Birch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Dec 2011 16:43:28 -0700

This evening at 4:27pm a SNOWY OWL flew over Cass County Road 24 2.5 miles
east of MN Hwy 64.  I watched it fly south through a field then over the
tree line where it disappeared.

We also continue to host a flock of between 12-24 WHITE-WINGED CROSSBILLS
in my Pequot Lakes neighborhood.  I have seen this species for three
consecutive weeks on my Sunday afternoon bird walks through town.

Andrew Birch
Pequot Lakes, MN
Andrew Birch
Pequot Lakes, MN