Subject:[mou-net] Lesser Black-backed Gull - Hennepin Co.
From:Conny Brunell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Dec 2011 16:21:39 -0700

I observed a adult Lesser Black-backed Gull on Lake Harriet in Minneapolis, Hennepin County late this afternoon.  The dark mantle of the LBBG stood out easily with just the nakid eye mixed in with approximately the 400 Herring and Ring-billed Gulls.  I scoped the Gulls from the west side of the lake at 4:15 until dark.

Conny Brunell
Richfield, Hennepin Co.