Subject:[mou-net] Townsend's Solitaire at CNC today
From:Gerald Hoekstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Dec 2011 18:34:54 -0700

Had good looks at the Townsend's Solitaire between 2:15 and 2:45.  Also got
some good photos.  I'll post them on Flickr and send a note when I do.  It
was in the cedars along the trail where others have reported it previously.

Interestingly, I could hear the faint warbling of what sounded like the
Townsend's Solitaire song in the distance even while I was watching the
bird up close (and it was clearly not singing).  I'm wondering if there
might be more than one in the area.

Gerry Hoekstra