Subject:[mou-net] Golden Eagle in Polk County
From:Heidi Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:54:36 -0700

I had great looks at an adult Golden Eagle about 8 miles south east of
Warren on 190th Street NW between Polk Co 68 and MN Hwy 1 on Saturday at
1:15pm.  This is the second Golden I've seen in the past 2 weeks in the
neighborhood (I spotted a subadult 2 weeks ago about 4 miles west on
190th).  8 Rough-legged Hawks along 190th street (between 280th Ave and
320th Ave).

--
Heidi Hughes
Agassiz Audubon Society

218.745.5663

http://AgassizAudubon.blogspot.com
http://OnLakeAgassiz.blogspot.com

Visit the Audubon Center of the Red River Valley
  & Omdahl Arboretum!