Subject:[mou-net] Golden Eagle in Polk County
From:Heidi Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:54:36 -0700

I had great looks at an adult Golden Eagle about 8 miles south east of
Warren on 190th Street NW between Polk Co 68 and MN Hwy 1 on Saturday at
1:15pm.  This is the second Golden I've seen in the past 2 weeks in the
neighborhood (I spotted a subadult 2 weeks ago about 4 miles west on
190th).  8 Rough-legged Hawks along 190th street (between 280th Ave and
320th Ave).

Heidi Hughes
Agassiz Audubon Society
27391  190th Street NW
Warren MN  56762

Visit the Audubon Center of the Red River Valley
  & Omdahl Arboretum!