Subject:Re: [mou-net] 274 Bald Eagles and 1 Snowy Owl
From:Robert Burmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Dec 2011 15:37:29 -0700

Thanks for the update, Scott! I'm hoping to visit Reed's Landing the week
between Christmas and New Years. I'm already excited to go. And, a report like
this makes me want the clock to go much faster. :)

Related note, I visited the Smith's Bay eagle migration gathering spot on Lake
Minnetonka on Saturday and yesterday. Saw a handful of eagles both times -
seems the big numbers have moved south. On Saturday, my son and I managed
to creep within 20 feet of an eagle sitting in a tree between the road and lake. I
snapped off a bunch of photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rburmaster/6488195951/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rburmaster/6488185143/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rburmaster/6488202045/