Subject:[mou-net] Possible Snowy Owl sightings in Sibley, Le Sueur and Scott Counties
From:Williams, Bob
Date:Thu, 15 Dec 2011 21:45:48 -0700

I attended a meeting in Henderson tonight and heard about Snowy Owl
sightings from some of the people there.  From what I heard one would
have been along the east side of the MN River in Blakely Township, Scott
County; one would have been along the west side of the river along Co.
Rd. 6 in Jessenland Township, Sibley County and one would have been at
the Ney Center on the south side of Hwy 19 just east of the river in Le
Sueur County.  It is possible that this is the same bird in 3 different
places, but that is pure speculation on my part.  A 4th was seen near Le
Center in Le Sueur County.  I apologize for not getting more info than
this, but at least it is further evidence of the irruption(assuming of
course that all of the ID's were correct).

Bob Williams, Bloomington

"The information in this electronic mail message is the sender's
confidential business and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee(s). Access to this internet electronic mail
message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful."

"The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free
of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent.
This message and its attachments could have been infected during
transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the
recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and
remedial action about viruses and other defects. The sender's
employer is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way
from this message or its attachments."