Subject:Re: [mou-net] Carolina Wren at Wild River State Park - Tues Update
From:CRAIG MANDEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:58:21 -0600

December 15, 2011
Thursday, 1:00 pm
Chisago County
Wild River State Park

The Carolina Wren reported from Wild River State Park, was observed again
today.  It was seen around 10:00 am, 11:00 am, Noon and I observed the
Carolina Wren, with several others a little after 1:00 pm.  I'd like to
thank Rubin for his initial posting and update of the Carolina Wren
sightings and for opening up the visitor center today, giving us the
opportunity to observe the bird from inside the building.  For anyone
interested in seeing this bird, the next couple days should be good. As they
have a feeder watch program on Friday and Wild River State Park will be part
of a CBC on Saturday.

Craig Mandel
Minnetonka, Hennepin County
EgretCMan@msn.com