Subject:[mou-net] Snowy owl on Lake Minnewaska, Pope Co.
From:Betsy Beneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:57:57 -0700

A friend found a snowy owl on the ice at Lake Minnewaska, Glenwood, last night about dusk.  He said it didn't seem very full of energy, so I called the DNR conservation officer from over there and asked if he would check on it.  I don't know the results of the situation.  It was just off S. Lake Shore Drive near Peter's Sunset Beach Resort on the ENE side of the Lake.
Betsy Beneke
Sherburne NWR