Subject:[mou-net] Spotted Towhee in Austin
From:Richard Smaby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:28:25 -0700

A Spotted Towhee was reported on our Christmas Bird Count on Sunday at a
feeder in Austin.  It has been seen both yesterday and today.  I posted a
picture on the MOU web site.  It is at the home of John and Sally Garry, 306
20th St SW, Austin. 507-434-4809. It was first found by John Garry.

Richard Smaby