Subject:[mou-net] Townsend's Solitaire photos/Washington Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Dec 2011 07:30:19 -0700

Hi All--

On my blog, I posted two photos of the Carpenter Nature Center's Townsend's
Solitaire.  Erika and I saw it yesterday (20 December).  The Center folks
gave us precise directions to find the solitaire, and we found it with no
trouble at all.

http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau