Subject:[mou-net] Snowy owls near Mora and Ogilvie?
From:Betsy Beneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Dec 2011 13:30:09 -0700

I've gotten a couple of second and third-hand reports of Snowy Owls near Mora and Ogilvie...does anyone have locations?  I'll be heading toward Hinckley over the Christmas weekend, and I'd be happy to take the 'scenic route' to look for owls.  If anyone can provide info, I'd be thankful for it!
Betsy Beneke