Subject:[mou-net] Townsend's Solitaire at CNC 12/24
From:Brian Wisconsin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 24 Dec 2011 14:19:08 -0700

Saw the Solitaire on 12/24 at Carpenter Nature Center around 2:00.  It was above the first bench past the observation point on the Savanna Trail.

It was the most helpful bird.  I heard its call as it perched in the same spot roughly 15 feet off the ground for maybe one minute, giving me a great view.  It did not seem the least concerned about me.