Subject:Re: [mou-net] Glaucous-winged Gull, Duluth
From:Jesse Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 25 Dec 2011 21:29:04 -0700

Hey all-

For the record, while a few folks have suggested other possibilities, quite
a few experienced gull folk out there have said that the individual in
Karl's photos is consistent with a small female Glaucous-winged Gull. I
therefore have to second Miek Hendrickson and say this one's for the
records committee. Here's hoping! If anyone else has seen it this weekend
I'd love to hear about it. My dad and I will be looking tomorrow.

Happy Holidays to all,
Jesse Ellis

--
Jesse Ellis