Subject:[mou-net] MSP Airport Snowy Owl
From:Joel Claus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 26 Dec 2011 07:53:19 -0700

Decided to check the airport on the way home from Christmas festivities yesterday.  We found a young Snowy Owl perched on a red runway/taxiway light along Cargo Road at 4:40 PM.  The bird was on the south side of the road and just past the first tunnel.  It was on the closest set of lights to the road.  While we were watching it flew over by the Humphrey Terminal and ended up on some very tall light poles.

Joel Claus
Eden Prairie