Subject:[mou-net] Snowy Owl: Dodge Co.
From:Ken or Rebecca Vail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 6 Jan 2012 16:59:20 -0700

An adult Snowy Owl was sighted today around 5:20 PM about 1/2 mile east of CR 3 on 710th St. (CR 4).  The owl was sitting on top of a utility pole.  As I frantically backed up the car it flew out and landed in the plowed field then flew back to another pole.  Close enough to be a yard bird.  My wife, Rebecca, also spotted the bird about 5:50 on her way home.

Ken Vail
Blooming Prairie