Subject:[mou-net] Snowy Owl Delavan
From:john c. nelson
Date:Sun, 1 Jan 2012 16:41:55 -0700

After arriving for New Years dinner at in-laws today brotherinlaw
showed me photos he had taken of a young Snowy Owl near Delavan last
He had been informed of the owl by a Schwan's driver who had seen it
twice on the same power pole several hours before.
Dwayne drove down and it was still there. I will try to post a photo.
He didn't think I would want to drive all the way down there given the
since it was last seen.
It will take a while, but I will forgive him eventually.

John Nelson
Good Thunder MN