Subject:[mou-net] Northern Harrier and Short-eared Owl - Polk Co
From:Heidi Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 22 Jan 2012 16:46:38 -0700

At 4:30pm this afternoon I spotted a Short-eared Owl and a male Northern
Harrier on 190th Street NW (Agassiz Valley impoundment) and Polk Co 68 -
also more than a dozen Rough-legged Hawks on MN 1 between Radium and Thief
River Falls.

Heidi Hughes
Agassiz Audubon Society
27391  190th Street NW
Warren MN  56762

218.745.5663 <> <>

*Invest in our community Bluebird Nest Watch project*