CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2012

Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 08:32:22 +0000
From:
Sylvie LeGuyader <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

Hi list!

One quick question on the side of the LED topic: what is your favourite device to measure the excitation light power at the object plane?
I saw that Xcite has one (http://www.ldgi-xcite.com/products-xr2100-xp750.php) as well as Gigahertz (http://www.gigahertz-optik.de/357-0-PT-9610+mit+PD-2T.html).
Does anyone have some experience with them or others?

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards

Sylvie

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Sylvie Le Guyader