CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2012

From:
Kathryn Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:11:10 -0800

Hi Tischi;
	I've used similar setups where I put a layer of light mineral oil over the top of the media in the wells. This prevents evaporation (I've gone up to 48 hours), and the pH seemed to be stable. Some cells may not tolerate this, but it's a simple thing to try.
	Kathy Spencer
	The Scripps Research Institute