Subject:Call for Bird Photos - MN State Parks
From:Rubin Stenseng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:37:06 -0600

I have been asked to pass this request on to the MOU birding community.
Please help if you can.  Thanks.
Rubin Stenseng
MOU Member and State Parks Volunteer

Request follows:
The Parks and Trails Division of Minnesota DNR is launching a new Avian
Adventure Geocaching Challenge this summer, with 75 caches at state parks
and trails. Each cache has a different bird species card to learn from. We see
this as a great way to introduce new users to bird watching.

While I have many of the bird species needed for this project, there are a few
I haven’t found. I wondered if anyone in MOU has a photo or two that they
might be willing to let us use. I don't have any compensation to offer except
your name in print on the back of the card, and a copy of the final card sent
to you.

I have a quick deadline, and am hoping to collect the species I need by Feb.
24. Close-up images that are 300 pixels per inch and at least 4 x 6inches in
size are best. Images or questions can be e-mailed to
jenni.webster@state.mn.us

•	Winter wren
•	Great crested flycatcher
•	Olive-sided flycatcher
•	Black-billed magpie
•	Purple finch
•	Purple martin
•	Cliff swallow
•	Golden-crowned kinglet
•	Eastern meadowlark
•	Northern parula
•	Blue-winged warbler
•	Louisiana waterthrush
•	Whip-poor-will
•	Black-billed cuckoo
•	Blue grosbeak

Thank you in advance and have a great week-Jenni Webster, Interstate State
Park Interpretive Naturalist