Subject:Bird Photos Found - MN State Parks Project
From:Rubin Stenseng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:34:31 -0600

Birding Photos Found

A huge thank you to everyone that submitted photos for the MN Park and
Trails Avian Adventure Geocaching Challenge cards! With your help, we have
gathered all the species images we needed. It was a true pleasure and
privilege to go through the beautiful photos that were submitted. Thank you
for your time and talents. I am currently compiling the photos and will contact
the photographers whose photos we end up using on the final cards. Keep an
eye out for this exciting new geocaching challenge to launch in mid-June of
this year. Best wishes for a great season of birding-

Jenni Webster
Interstate State Park Interpretive Naturalist