Subject:Harris's Sparrow in Duluth
From:Kim R Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:59:29 -0600

An out-of-season Harris's Sparrow was seen this afternoon in our back
yard on the 1900 block of W Kent Rd in Duluth. I had also briefly seen
this bird here last weekend but did not get a good enough look then to
positively identify it. There had not been any subsequent sightings
until today, so the chances of seeing it would be small, but if anyone
is interested in trying, give me a call and I can provide directions.

Kim R Eckert
218 349 5953
eckertkr@gmail.com
http://www.mbwbirds.com