Subject:Varied Thrush in Hastings seen
From:Claudia Egelhoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:28:22 -0600

Judy Chucker and I viewed the Varied Thrush in the yard at 17777 Blackbird
Trail around 2:30 Saturday afternoon.  The owner was just arriving back
home and he spotted the bird in the spruce tree.  The bird quietly sat on a
limb of the spruce tree until we left the yard ~3:15.

Earlier in the day we stopped at the yard (around 11:30 am) but we could
not find the bird.  We also visited Carpenter Nature Center but did not
find the Townsend's Solitaire.

--
Claudia Egelhoff
Minneapolis, MN