Subject:Hoary Redpoll and Townsend's Solitaire - Polk County
From:Heidi Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2012 08:16:17 -0600

I've had between 30 and 50 redpolls at the feeders at the Audubon Center,
among them one Hoary Redpoll.

I spotted the Townsend's Solitaire again at 3pm yesterday afternoon at the
Mountain Ash tree in the SW side of the Visitor Center parking lot.

Heidi Hughes
Agassiz Audubon Society
27391  190th Street NW
Warren MN  56762

218.745.5663 <> <>

*Invest in our Community Nest Watch projects*