Subject:Swans at Sucker Lake
From:jmmet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2012 11:11:08 -0600

hi to the group-saw a post here about a month ago that a flock of about 40 swans had taken up residency at sucker lake.  it's such a nice day today I was thinking of driving over there and trying to grab some photos.  does anyone know if they are still there? if so, is it easy to spot them ... what side of the lake do they tend to inhabit (I haven't been to sucker lake)??
thanks in advance for any info.

jim