Subject:Swans at Sucker Lake
From:jmmet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:00:40 -0600

hi brian--ok, thanks.  I just read the post of judd who gives add'l. details as to accessing the swans and he identifies them as trumpeter swans-that jogged my memory and I believe he is correct and that my memory is faulty in thinking the prior message was about tundra swans.  I've decided today is a bit brisk for my outing and will wait for a warmer day.

jim