Subject:Re: Has anyone seen the Carolina Wren at Wild River SP?
From:Rubin Stenseng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:33:24 -0600

In case others are interested, yes, the Carolina Wren is still at the Visitor
Center at Wild River State Park.  If you are planning a trip, best to check with
me or the Park to see if the Visitor Center is open (limited winter hours).  I
can open the Visitor Center as needed to view the bird.

Wild River State Park is located north of Taylors Falls, Minnesota, on the St.
Croix River, in Chisago County.

Rubin Stenseng
Wild River State Park Volunteer