Subject:Re: CaWr
From:Frank Berdan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Feb 2012 01:53:26 -0800

Frank Berdan

________________________
Dee, no luck a week ago.

Frank Berdan

________________________________
 From: MOU-NET automatic digest system <LISTSERV@LISTS.UMN.EDU>
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:03 AM
Subject: MOU-NET Digest - 19 Feb 2012 to 20 Feb 2012 (#2012-52)

Topics of the day:

  1. Lake Vadnais (2)
  2. Dodge Cty Snowy Owl, Sunday
  3. Woodpecker
  4. Has anyone seen the Carolina Wren at Wild River SP? (2)
  5. Varied Thrush still at 17774 Blackbird Trail (Lane?) S of Hastings Sunday
     around noon
  6. question about many birds flying south near Cannon Falls
  7. Carolina Wren still present at Wild River SP
  8. Birds and Beer in the news and live on March 05 at Riverplace Mpls
  9. another super Sax-Zim event