Subject:Swans at Sucker Lake, Vadnais Heights
From:Elysia Basham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:55:44 -0600

Hi,
I have noticed several posts about the swans at Sucker Lake in Vadnais
Heights.
I was there last month to see them and I had no issues finding them on the
south side of the lake and they were VERY friendly. Bring some bread with and
they will come right up to you! People living around there feed them on a
regular basis. I had my camera with my 200mm lens and got amazing pictures!
I've got some posted on my facebook page:
www.facebook.com/ElysiaBashamPhotography
The parking lot on the south side off of the lake off of County Rd. F is open
and the trail to the lake is paved and is an easy walk. I think it's an open road
in the summer.
When you reach the south end of the lake, you will see trails to the east and
just follow them to the open water. You will most likely hear the swans as well.