Subject:Re: Great Horned Owls - Likely nest site - Hennepin County - Minnetonka - w/photos
From:Judd Zandstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Feb 2012 21:26:33 -0600

I and another birder located this owl about noon today but sitting about 40
feet up in an oak tree directly across street from the spot mentioned below.
It tolerated our presence but was spooked by a delivery truck and flew off
into a swamp and wooded area directly to the east. Photo at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juddz/6809086039/.

Judd Zandstra