Subject:Dodge Co. Snowy Owl still present 2/4
From:Ken or Rebecca Vail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Feb 2012 08:42:15 -0600

The "700th St." Snowy Owl was observed this morning between 7:40 and 8:10 on 700th St. west of CR 3 between 120th Ave. and 110th Ave.  It flew north from a utility pole and landed out about 1/4 mile in a soybean stubble field near a grouping of 3 white field marker posts.  It stayed there until I left.  It was being harassed by two crows.

I have a Google map showing most of my sightings of this bird for anyone interested.

Ken Vail
Blooming Prairie