Subject:Admiral Road feeders UPDATE (spared for now)
From:sparky stensaas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:30:03 +0000

Hi all,

I just chatted with a manager with Public Works 6th District Virginia.

He talked with the interim supervisor and THE TREES WITH THE FEEDERS WILL BE SPARED!

He said I should contact the District Manager who is away until Monday...and I will do that.

He was the manager for the area during the 04-05 invasion and appreciates the birds and birders. And was also in on the planning meetings that took place after that.

Awareness and appreciation of the birders, photographers, tourists who come to the Sax-Zim Bog is growing!

Sparky Stensaas
2515 Garthus Road
Wrenshall, MN 55797
218.341.3350 cell