Subject:Re: [mnbird] Snowy Owl - Dakota County
From:Jim Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Feb 2012 14:48:34 -0600

I went looking for the owl around noon and did not refind it.  I did come
across a Northern Shrike on Jacob Ave.

Jim Ryan

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Saint Paul's Westside
----
One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and
Nature shall not be broken. -* Leo Tolstoy*

A well governed appetite is the greater part of liberty. - *Lucius Annaeus
Seneca*