Subject:Hermit thrush, Townsends Solitaire western Henn Co
From:Robin LaFortune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:46:13 -0600

Hi,

Out walking today at Lake Rebecca PR, I found a Hermit thrush (late? early? over-wintering?).  It was observed just off the trail that runs along Rattail Lake, that starts off of Co Rd 92.  A photo was summitted to Recently Seen on the MOU website.

Later I refound the Townsend's Solitaire off trail in the pines nearby. Couldn't get a photo, only saw it briefly.

Robin LaFortune
Delano