Subject:BirdsEye Bird Log App released for Andriod
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Feb 2012 12:44:14 -0600

Hi All--

Today BirdsEye Bird Log App was released for Andriod phone.  This app will
allow you to submit eBird records directly from your phone.  I have been
looking forward to this release, but, obviously I have not had a chance to
use it yet.

(I have no financial ties to this product.)

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau