Subject:BirdsEye Bird Log App released for Andriod
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Feb 2012 12:44:14 -0600

Hi All--

Today BirdsEye Bird Log App was released for Andriod phone.  This app will
allow you to submit eBird records directly from your phone.  I have been
looking forward to this release, but, obviously I have not had a chance to
use it yet.

(I have no financial ties to this product.)

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau