Subject:Birds near Thief River Falls?? (no sightings)
From:Shawn Conrad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:26:33 -0600

I plan to be in Thief River Falls with some time to bird soon.  I've
queried the MOU database without finding much, but I'm wondering if anyone
has been birding within a reasonable drive (~30 minutes) of Thief River
Falls recently.  I'm especially interested in Snowy Owls and other
winter-only birds like winter finches, Bohemian Waxwings, shrikes, Snow
Buntings, Rough-legged Hawks, and *of course* any other owls or rarities.
If you have observations you would be willing to share with me I would be
very appreciative.  I have never birded west of Norris Camp in winter.

Shawn Conrad