Subject:Re: Eastern Screech Owl Wright Co.
From:Tony Lau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:26:28 -0600

I have received a couple requests to come see the screech owl, I don't mind
if you do but it is very shy and I can only see it when I'm in my house. It
also isn't very predictable for when it perches in the hole, although most
evenings it is there, and half of the time at mid-afternoon.
My address is:
14399 89th St NE
Otsego, MN 55330
763-441-7493
I should be around during the afternoons this weekend.