Subject:Stearns County Snowy Owl relocated
From:Lynne Schoenborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Feb 2012 14:11:18 -0600

We relocated the Stearns County Snowy Owl (SW of Sauk Centre) at 11am today 2/9/12.

It was previously reported on (2/3) at 46233 390th St, 1.5 miles east of CR 26.

We found it in the field just to the west of that address, on the north side of 390th St.

We had wonderful views of the owl in flight as it was being mobbed by crows.

Lynne Schoenborn
New Hope, MN

Sent from my iPad