Subject:Dodge Co.: Both Snowy Owls present
From:Ken or Rebecca Vail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:36:20 -0600

I have seen one or both of the Snowy Owls every day this week.  This morning around 8:00 the 700th St. Snowy was huddled in a plowed cornfield south of 700th St. between 120th and 110th Avenues.  Tonight about 6:00 the 700th St. EAST Snowy flew up off of the drainage ditch by the road about 2/10th mile east of CR 3.

I have updated my Google Map with all of this week's sightings.

Ken Vail
Blooming Prairie