Subject:Olmsted snowy owl report
From:Diane Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Feb 2012 08:30:46 -0600

Chuck Krulas called and said the only owl he could find in the vicinity of
Hy Vee North this morning was a decoy great horned.  We will keep an eye on
that location and repost if it is seen again.  Sadly enough besides being
one of the only counties with no natural lakes, we in Olmsted have had but 1
live snowy report this winter!  We will keep searching.

Diane Anderson

Olmsted County